- Web Browsers
We recommend you use Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or its newer version.
You may not be able to view/use our site or it may not be displayed properly, depending on your browser settings even in the recommended environment or if you try to view our site from environments other than the ones recommended.
Internet Explorer is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation of the U.S., in the U.S. and other countries.
In case you have disabled the browser functions, the functions and displays may not operate properly.
- Character Size
We recommend our site to be displayed using your browser's standard character size.
- Plug-in software
When looking at contents in this site, we recommend that you download plug-in softwares.
- Adobe Reader®
Adobe Reader is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated of the U.S., in the U.S. and other countries.
- Copyright and Trade Mark Right
The copyright to the information accessible from the Website is possessed by NS Tool, manufacturers and advertising companies and protected under the copyright laws of the relevant countries, treaties and any other applicable laws and regulations.
It is prohibited to use for beyond any private use by an individual, and the information on the Website beyond the extent that is authorized by the copyright laws without obtaining a prior approval by NS Tool.
Moreover, any action which damages another person or our company, offends or may offend public order and morals, and of commercial purpose shall be forbidden.
- Liability Disclaimer
The user assumes all responsibility and risk for using or viewing this website. In no event shall our company and those involved in the creation and provision of the site be liable for any damages whatsoever (direct or indirect damages, including faults with computers or network systems), or costs related to the repair of these damages, resulting from accessing content on the site.
- Links to other than NS Tool site
The third parties' web sites linked to or from the site are independently operated and maintained by such third parties and are not under the control and/or supervision of NS Tool. NS Tool would not be responsible for any loss or damage, however caused, in connection with the use of any linked site and your access to any of the linked sites shall be at your own risk.
Permission is granted to link to the site if you comply with following linking policy;
- Websites that include information intended to slander or cause lose in credibility of NS Tool or other individuals or companies.
- Website that is deleterious to public order and morals
- Websites that include pornographic contents
- Websites that include Illegal content (or content of which the legality is in question) appears, or on which illegal activity is conducted or suspected
- Websites whose format of the link makes it unclear that the material it refers to comes from the site and may provide a false impression to a third party, for example, the site appears within a frame on the linked website or be partially appeared.