||Instruction and Advice
|Rigidity of Machine
||(1) Use a rigid machine.
(2) Adjust cutting conditions according to the rigidity of machine.
|Collet Chuck and Run out of End Mill
||(1) Use a rigid and precise collet chuck.
(2) Minimize the run out of end mill.
||(1) Work piece must be firmly clamped.
(2) In case work piece cannot be firmly clamped, relieve cutting condition.
|Cutting Fluid and Chips
||(1) Give a sufficient cutting fluid.
(2) We recommend water-base cutting fluid for heavy cutting.
(3) Some end mills apply dry cutting only.
(4) Use air blow for dry cutting.
(5) Remove chips from working area.
|Selection of End Mill
||(1) Select most suitable end mills according to work material and dimension.
(2) Refer to the index table on front page.
||(1) Refer to recommended milling condition table.
(2) It is necessary to adjust conditions according to the machine rigidity and clamping condition of work piece.
|Overhang of End Mill from Spindle Nose
||(1) Overhang of end mill must be as short as possible from spindle nose.
(2) In case overhang cannot be shorten, relieve cutting condition.